Image 1 of 1

090201CMC_Islay-02.jpg

McArthurs Head lighthouse, situated on a high cliff at the entrance to the Sound of Islay on Scotland's west coast. The light was established in 1861 and engineered by David and Thomas Stevenson.It flashes twice every 10 seconds with red and white sectors, has an elevation of 39 Metres and its tower is 42 metres high.
twitterlinkedinfacebook